QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What is the minimum age to play laser paintball?
- We allow from 7 to 70 to play. We also allow an escort if needed for the younger players.
What do I need to wear?
- We recommend old jeans or cameo, closed toe shoes and weather appropriate top or jacket.
Is laser paintball safe?
- Yes, our equipment does not use lasers, instead it uses harmless infrared technology the same as in your TV remote control. No physical projectiles are used so it is completely eyes safe with no pain.
Is it injuring safe?
- The equipment is eye safe with no pain, but we do ask the participants’ organizer to sign a waiver for personal injuries.
How soon should I book a Laser Paintball Party?
- We work on availability, so we recommend calling a.s.a.p. if you need a party booked.
Where can we play?
- We are mobile and we can come to you. In the comfort of your own yard or at a venue you or we can book (not included in the packages). And we can go to events. Remember: Anywhere, any time!
Reschedule as a result of unforeseen events
- If you let us know 72 hours before the event we will allow you to reschedule the event one time. Rescheduling times and dates are subjected to availability, but exclude bad weather.